This company will lie, lie, and then take you to court. This is the most dishonest and reprehensible company I have ever had to deal with and I plan on taking them to task publically. They should be ashamed of themselves!

I owed a company that is no longer doing business in the United States, and have paid off the balance that I owed. This company has now taken over the debt that has been paid and is still garnishing my pay for now 21K of interest! The debt was less than 6K.

I have asked them repeatedly why they are doing this and they said because they can.

They are awful. Any company that uses them to collect their debt needs to go out of business. Using a company that is a sham, and are full of liars, is no business I would like to deal with. If you have a circumstance like job loss like I had and find you are in a position where you need someone to work with you, this company will not. I have offered to settle and they laugh in my face because they would rather take my earnings. I have been paying a garnishment for nearly 10 years for a debt that is paid! The company that I owed is no longer doing business in the United States! Shame of them!

They are disgraceful!

Preferred solution: Cancel the debt.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 19.

Comments

SAME THING .NO ONE EVER MADE CONTACT . PUT BILL THROUGH CONSOLIDATION FIRM , WHICH SHOWED ME THE LETTERS SENT .

AND THEY IGNORED THEM , TAKING ME TO COURT. THERE TWATS. THAT WHY ,I HAVE NO PROBLEM GIVING THEM *** ON PAYMENT. SURE AS *** DON'T AUTO PAY .

I SURE THERE WOULD BE ISSUES. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LACKING . KEEP IN MIND THESE GUYS ARE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL . AMBULANCE CHASERS .

WHEN DO PAYING . I'LL BE SURE TO CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR ANYTHING ODD.