When Shakespeare wrote, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers" in Henry VI, he must have had dealings with Glasser & Glasser. If you are owed money, these are just the low-life, bottom feeding, tricksters that you want on your side. However, if you owe money... well, be prepared to buy stock in Vaseline. These people operate with absolutely no moral compass - even to the point of levying a person's bank account so that they not only can't pay the debt, but can't pay their mortgage, electric, etc. Then, to add insult to injury, went ahead and garnished their wages on top of that !

There is a very special circle in Dante's *** for people who do something like that to families.

If you are considering hiring this firm, take the moral high road and DON'T.

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1177648

I scraped up the money to make a payment to them, whereupon they stopped communicating with me and used the bank account information they obtained from my payment to freeze my account. Then they told me if I pay them off, they'll take the hold off my account.

How in the *** am I supposed to pay them off if I can't get to my money??

And the hold will be in place for over a month before it can be resolved. Nasty people.